Our company practices are guided by five principles of culture and engagement. We identified these using what we want for our company values, the employee experience, and the customer lifecycle.
Treat people with respect and care.
Cultivate a fun and welcoming work space.
Fostering innovation and growth.
Employees should share in the company’s success.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which attracts bright, ambitious and innovative talent. We have proven track record of hiring to build a diverse team who bring many different skills and points of view to the table. We’d love to have you on board.
RDM (a Building Engines company,) helps asset managers, landlords, and brokers capture the full potential value and rental revenue of commercial real estate. Our pioneering best-in-class solutions set the standard for more accurate measurement, understanding, visualization and redrawing of office space – without expensive CAD drawings. Now that we’ve joined forces with market-leading Building Engines, we are poised for exciting new opportunities.
Sales – New York, NY
As a Sr. Account Executive , your role is to develop a plan to efficiently target and prospect into our client base in conjunction with sales leadership. Responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of a full sales cycle: Outbound prospecting, needs analysis, requirements definition, DMU identification and engagement, delivering presentations, collaboration with sales management to strategize on account planning and proposal preparation, and negotiation in final stages to close new business
- Establish and manage internal relationships with the Client Success, Sales and Business Development teams
- Process all inbound orders from existing clients, minimizing the book to bill timeframe and maximizing revenue
Client Success – New York, NY
As a CAD Account Manager, your role is use AutoCAD and our proprietary software to help customers keep their database updated with current floor plans. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers and fulfill their support requests that may include: floor plan scenarios, floor plan changes, leasing/marketing plans, space analysis, space calculations based on REBNY or BOMA
- Become an expert in RealAccess and clearly communicate the benefits and features
- Become an expert in REBNY and BOMA methods of measurement
- Attend customer training and on-boarding meetings in-person and through video