Our company practices are guided by five principles of culture and engagement. We identified these using what we want for our company values, the employee experience, and the customer lifecycle.
Treat people with respect and care.
Cultivate a fun and welcoming work space.
Fostering innovation and growth.
Employees should share in the company’s success.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which attracts bright, ambitious and innovative talent. We have proven track record of hiring to build a diverse team who bring many different skills and points of view to the table. We’d love to have you on board.
RDM (a Building Engines company,) helps asset managers, landlords, and brokers capture the full potential value and rental revenue of commercial real estate. Our pioneering best-in-class solutions set the standard for more accurate measurement, understanding, visualization and redrawing of office space – without expensive CAD drawings. Now that we’ve joined forces with market-leading Building Engines, we are poised for exciting new opportunities.
Sales – New York, NY
You will be a player-coach on a team of Account Executives to uncover and qualify new opportunities as well as nurture inbound interest at a strategic and tactical level. You are a natural teacher and know how to manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed quarterly objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent and a positive “high energy” individual. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately and take a crucial role in mentoring the sales team in a rapidly growing company.
- Develop a plan to efficiently target and prospect into our client base in conjunction with sales leadership
- Manage all aspects of a full sales cycle: Outbound prospecting, needs analysis, requirements definition, DMU identification and engagement, delivering presentations, collaboration with sales management to strategize on account planning and proposal preparation, and negotiation in final stages to close new business
- Establish and manage internal relationships with the Client Success, Sales and Business Development teams
- Process all inbound orders from existing clients, minimizing the book to bill timeframe and maximizing revenue
- Must have an eagerness to acquire and maintain knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate industry, competitive landscape and customer buying trends; the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new information is required