The last year had its share of highs and lows as individuals and organizations all over the world maneuvered their way through the worst recession in United States history. At Real Data Management, we understand how difficult this year has been, but before we welcome the upcoming year and focus on new challenges ahead, we would like to take a moment to look back at what RDM has been up to over the last year.
In the last year, we have had the opportunity to work with some exciting new clients such as:
- Behringer Harvard – the RDM team went to Las Vegas and New Hampshire to help the company establish consistency in their building measurements and floor plans.
- Hidrock Realty, Inc. – the RDM team measured five of their New York City office buildings, helping to maximize the use of their square footage.
- The Hampshire Companies – the RDM team measured three multi-use office/warehouse buildings in New Jersey and Connecticut.
This year also brought some new changes from the FDNY to Emergency Action Plans and Fire Safety Plans. RDM helped hundreds of building owners with the new changes to LL26 which require additional details to floor plans.
In the last year, we have successfully launched our new, web-based space management software for residential and commercial real estate. Our Real Access™ Multi-Family and Real Access™ Commercial software can be used with existing CAD floor plans and features:
- Interactive Stacking Grids
- Floor plans that can be emailed, printed or exported to Excel
- Easily create space layout scenarios
- Ability to move and allocate tenants or employees
We have also announced our partnership with Noveda Technologies, to help buildings become greener utilizing Energy Monitoring Systems. This breakthrough technology will help cities such as New York and DC, which require buildings to monitor energy consumption, track their energy use in real time. RDM’s partnership with Noveda Technologies will help provide a cost-effective way to track your energy consumption as well as help buildings in other cites as energy tracking becomes a standard across the nation.
As you can see, we have been very busy over the last year and are looking forward to the New Year and the new opportunities that it will bring. As 2009 comes to a close, we would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.
See you in the New Year!